Terms of Service
General Statement: This Acceptable use policy ("AUP") sets forth conditions of use of the services of CyberEstore, Inc ("Provider"), whose related website is found at http://coolproxies.com. This AUP is intended only to act as a guideline to the service of Provider ("Service").
This is a public proxy service. Some public proxies can be unreliable. We do our best to keep the list updated so only working proxies listed but if a listed proxy is on our website and was working for us when it was detected there is always a chance it can go down just a few minutes later and not work for you. By subscribing to our proxy list service you agree that you understand that public proxies are unstable compared to private proxies and that only a fraction of the compiled list may work for you.
All paid subscriptions have access to our proxy API with a limit of two IP’s per account to the API.
We want to keep our proxy list the best on the web so sharing the proxy list is not allowed, Don’t give it out, don’t sell it, If you do your account will be demoted/deleted without notice and no refunds will be given.
You can cancel your subscription at any time.
This service is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Use of this service is entirely at your own risk. We cannot take responsibility for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of this service.
The service allows indirect browsing of external, third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content on any external websites that may be accessible through our service. A website viewed through our service is in no way owned by or associated with this website.
The term "indirect browsing" refers to the server which you connect to. During "direct" browsing, you connect to the server which provides the resource you are requesting. During "indirect" browsing, you connect to our server. Our script downloads the requested resource and forwards it to you.
Any resource (such as web pages, images, files) downloaded through our service may be modified. This may include, but is not limited to, editing URLs so that any resources referenced by the target resource are also downloaded indirectly. The accuracy and reliablity of this process is not guaranteed. The resource which you receive may not be an accurate representation of the resource requested.
A side-effect of indirect browsing may be anonymity. By connecting to our server instead of the target server, the target server does not see your IP address. However, we do not guarantee our service will be truly anonymous. The downloaded resource may reference other resources such as flash cookies, etc which your browser may automatically download. The service attempts to reroute all such requests through our server but may not be entirely successful. A single direct request will compromise your anonymity.
This service may download a resource over a secure connection but this may be sent back to you over an unsecure connection. Do not enter confidential information unless you are on a secure connection to our server.
Cancellations & Refunds We do not issue refunds, you can cancel your subscription at anytime by going to http://coolproxies.com/clientarea.php?action=services or by going to the Paypal Subscription profile for your account on Paypal.com and clicking on the Cancel Subscription link. It is your responsibility to cancel your subscription using the above method. We will not issue refunds if you forget to cancel because you no longer need a proxy service, etc. You should also try to make sure that public proxies will fit your needs before signing up to our service If you are unsure if they will you can open up a support ticket and request a 24 hour trial account. If you do encounter problems our service we are always available to help you by opening a ticket to our support department.
1. Copyright and Other Propriety Right Infringement: Customer agrees not to infringe on copyrighted, patented, other intellectual property rights, and proprietary material of third parties, under all relevant laws, foreign or domestic or local including, without limitation, the Copyright Act, as amended, and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Your are not to sell or distribute any information contained on this website including any proxies we list.
2. Spamming: Customer agrees that it will not engage in any spamming activities, including, without limitation, the sending, re-sending, transmitting, or the like, of bulk materials by means of Provider's Services, whether directly or indirectly. Such sending, re-sending, transmitting or the like is prohibited by any means of Provider's Services, including, without limitation, through email, blog comment, social network message, and forum spam.
3. Illegal Activities: Customer agrees not to engage in illegal activities. This includes, but is not limited to: death threats, terroristic threats, threats of harm to any individual or organization, multi-level marketing schemes, "Ponzi schemes", invasion of privacy, credit card fraud, racketeering, identity theft, defamation, slander, and other illegal activities.
4. Child Pornography: Customer agrees not to, without limitation, view, promote, or engage in any activity relating to child pornography, and violation of laws relating thereto, which includes without limitation, Prosecutorial Remedies and Other Tools to end the Exploitation of Children Today Act, the Child Online Protection Act, Communications Decency Act of 1996, and Children's Internet Protection Act, all as amended.
5. Threats and Harassment: Customer agrees not to make threats to or harass any individual, organization or business.
6. Fraudulent Activities: Customer agrees that it will not engage in fraudulent activities.
7. Denial of Service: Customer agrees that it will not engage in the origination of or the control of denial of service attacks, distributed denial of service attacks, or engage in similar activities.
8. Distribution of Malware: Customer agrees not to engage in activities, without limitation, the distribution, fabrication, or use of malware including, virus software, root kits, password crackers, spyware, adware, key stroke capture programs and other programs normally used in malicious activity.
9. Hacking: Customer agrees not to engage in gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any network or system, including, without limitation, computer, telephone, telefax, and any other system of data storage.
10. Phishing: Customer agrees not to engage in any activity associated with phishing or systems designed to collect personal information, including, without limitation, names, account numbers, usernames, passwords, and other identifying information.
11. Fraudulent Financial Schemes or Ponzi Schemes: Customer agrees not to engage in the promotion, offer, or sale of interests in illegal financial or Ponzi schemes.
12. Stalking: Customer agrees not to engage in any stalking of either person, organization, or otherwise.
13. Bullying: Customer agrees not to engage in bullying of any person, organization, or otherwise.
14. Derogatory or Defamatory Remarks or Conduct: Customer agrees not to engage in any conduct or make remarks which are derogatory, demeaning, malicious, hateful, defamatory, or abusive.
15. Impersonation: Customer agrees not to impersonate any other person or take on any other persons identity, whether living or deceased, or impersonate an entity or take on the identity of any entity, whether legal or informal.
16. Violations Alleged by Third Parties and Determination of such Violations of this AUP or Other Violations: Provider accepts reports from third parties of alleged violations of this AUP or concerning other violations. Provider will review all third party reports and may take appropriate actions, at is sole discretion, relative to Customer.
Provider may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate Provider's services to Customer, without notice, and as stated in Provider's Terms of Service ("TOS") found at http://coolproxies.com/terms-of-service.php without refund or credit. Customer acknowledges, understands and agrees that Provider is not in a position to ascertain whether an alleged violation is real or valid, but must make a decision based on information received from such third parties. Customer agrees that Provider's decision will be final, determinative, and binding upon Customer. Provider, at its sole discretion, may immediately terminate Provider's services to Customer, without notice, and as stated in Provider's TOS, without refund or credit.
Customer agrees to hold Provider harmless, for relying on the third party's report and for any action taken in response to such report. Customer further agrees to defend and indemnify Provider in the event a claim is brought against Provider or an award, judgment or the like is issued against Provider resulting from Customer's use of the Services, all as stated in the TOS.
17. Violation of Laws: Customer agrees not to engage in any activity which is in violation of civil or criminal law, foreign or domestic, whether national, state or local.
The term "Customer" or "Customer's" used in this AUP means the person or legal identity specified under the heading User's in the Terms of Service ("TOS"). Without limiting the non-assignment provision under the heading "Assignment" in the TOS, that would include Customer's purported assignees, licensees, or otherwise, and those who gain unauthorized access to use Provider's Services via Customer.
Method of Resolution for Alleged Violations under this AUP: Upon discovery by Provider of an alleged violation of this AUP, Customer will be notified and given a designated time in which to respond to the alleged violation. If Customer fails to respond within the time provided, Provider may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate Provider's services to Customer, without notice, and as stated in Provider's TOS found at http://coolproxies.com/terms-of-service.php, without refund or credit. Upon receipt of Customer's response, if Provider finds a violation of this AUP, Provider, at its sole discretion, may immediately terminate Provider's services to Customer, without notice, and as stated in Provider's TOS, without refund or credit.
Security of Customer Information: Customer understands and agrees that Provider cannot guarantee, assure, or promise that information or data of Customer held by Provider, transmitted during use via Provider's servers (including, without limitation, any and all transmissions to and from Customer via Provider's servers) or via Customer's use of Services, will not be compromised by unauthorized access. Without limiting any right of Provider under the heading "Indemnity" found in the TOS, Customer holds Provider harmless in the event of any breach of security to Customer's data or information as described in this paragraph.
Monitoring of Customer's Use of Services: At its sole discretion, Provider may monitor Customer's use of Provider's Services. Such monitoring includes, without limitation, the following: the result of notice by third parties of a possible violation of this AUP; to protect or enforce Provider's rights under the TOS, this AUP, or the Website Information. "Website Information" means information posted by Provider on its website at http://coolproxies.com.
Disclosure pursuant to Subpoena: Provider may be required by law to provide Customer's information pursuant to subpoena issued by a court, governmental entity or otherwise. Information shall be disclosed as directed pursuant to subpoena. Provider shall release information described in the subpoena. If permitted by law, Provider will endeavor, but is not obligated, to notify Customer that it has received a subpoena for records pertaining to Customer.
Data Collection and Retention: Provider collects and maintains an informational log, including, without limitation, information relating to Customer's uses of and websites visited by Customer via Provider's Services, and payment by Customer and related information. Such logs are maintained for approximately 90 days, and longer if necessary, at the sole discretion of Provider.
Decline of Acceptance of New Customer or Renewal of Provider's Services: Provider retains the right, at its sole discretion, to decline acceptance of a potential customer, or refuse to supply additional Services to or renew Services with any Customer.
Terms of Service: The TOS are incorporated by reference and made a part hereof.
Changes to AUP: Customer agrees that Provider, at its sole discretion, may change the terms of this AUP without notice and that Customer shall keep itself informed of Provider's AUP for any and all changes by reviewing it regularly on Provider's website at: http://coolproxies.com/terms-of-service.php . Customer's continued use of the Services following such changes constitutes consent to such changes.
Breach: Any breach of this AUP is a breach of the TOS between Provider and Customer, and subject to immediate termination, without notice, at Provider's sole discretion.
Severability: In the event any term or provision in this AUP is found by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the remainder of this AUP shall remain in full force and effect.
Headings: Headings are for ease of reference and are not made a part of this AUP.
Gender: The use of the words "it", "its", "he", "his", "she", "hers", "they", "theirs" or similar words, shall include the masculine and the feminine, the singular and the plural.